Wednesday 15 August 2012

Hello, Hola, Sanbonani, Aloha- Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to a New Day!

If you're anything like me (and chances are if you're human- you probably are!) then you're a little bit curious as to what's in store!

Well, I'll end your misery. This is my blog about how God is about to change my life, and hopefully yours forever!!

I have come across many blogs for young Christians, married and single- but I want this one to be different. Why? Simply because, I am writing from A REAL PLACE. A place where God wants to Be Glorified.

Today, I am a single Princess, tomorrow I may be on a missions trip in the Amazon- but right now, I am Becoming God's Best. Won't you join me?

 Let's Go!!

Today's message is on Singleness- Hot topic of the month!
We are going to redefine this word and give Singleness a make-over :)

  Below is a great link to an interview with Janet Folger about being your Best!

http://www.cbn.com/family/datingsingles/bagby-janetfolger0304.aspx



- Till Later 

Be His Best!

@EShet Chayil*





"Joy comes in the morning, ready to lift you up to a new place of rest in Him
"
© 2012 Allison Pillay








No comments:

Post a Comment