Thursday 7 November 2013

Mama said there'd be days like this...

Today was one of the hardest days of my life.

We all go through struggles, different ones. But sometimes you have that one day when you feel as if the wind has just been knocked out of you.

That was me today. It's amazing how one moment can seem to turn your life upside down and it's so easy to react, slipping into Darwin's survival of the fittest.

But, mama said there would be days like this, and so- in that moment- I had to remember who loves me most, who loves me best, who loves me always: JESUS. You see, we all come to that point in our walk where faith is no longer a choice/option/something outside of us, but part of our physiological make-up- like the need to breathe. Spiritual growth is not child's play and the closer you walk with God, the more challenges you will face because His Destiny is guiding you. At times it will take everything inside of you not to give up and you have to remind your soul that God is always for you.

That's when holding on to hold onto God's promises become not an option, but a reality.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

So, this is my note to you "live" from the valley. I do not know what you may be going through right now: emotionally, physically, psychologically, financially or even spiritually- BUT I know a God who is able to pull you through it all and bring you through to the other side VICTORIOUSLY. I met Him when I was eight and He has NEVER failed me yet :)

Yes, mama said there'd be days like this- and Jesus would bring us through them all:)

"The LORD your God is with you. He is a hero who saves you. He happily rejoices over you, renews you with His love, and celebrates over you with shouts of joy."

#Zephaniah3:17

#TrustHim #GodCAN
 
PS. Jesus really adores you!  



Take Care:)

©2013 Allison Marche' Pillay





No comments:

Post a Comment